Photo Editor Internship
Grandex is looking for a part-time photo editing intern. Intern will be editing and touching up apparel photographs for our two e-commerce sites, www.manoutfitters.com and www.rowdygentleman.com, while assisting photographer with other various duties.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This internship is unpaid but may qualify for school credit. Applicant MUST intern from the Grandex office located in Austin, Texas.
- Work at least 18 hours/week
- Must have intermediate Photoshop experience (color correcting is a big plus)
- Must be a Junior or Senior in college, unless you have advance photoshop skills
- Must have transportation to office in Westlake
- Must bring in his/her laptop to work on
- Photography experience is a plus
- Must enjoy listening to hip hop and top 40 music in work environment
Must be very proficient with the following Photoshop tools:
- Pen tool
- Color editing with adjustment layers such as levels, contrast, saturation, selective color, etc.
- Exporting to web
- Extra photo editing techniques are a plus