We are looking for a talented marketing graphic designer who is dedicated to efficiency, creativity, and eager to perfect their skills in a fast-paced but fun setting. This role will focus on digital design needs related to our clothing brand, Rowdy Gentleman.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are interested in joining our team in Austin, Texas. Compensation is competitive and varies depending on experience.
Please read the responsibilities and qualifications below. Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with subject line "MARKETING DESIGNER: [YOUR NAME]"
- Work with the Grandex Marketing Team to create high-quality and compelling ad units, emails, and social media creatives.
- Understand and adhere to all established brand standards.
- Collaborate with Rowdy Gentleman Marketing Team to generate and develop creative concepts to ensure our campaigns excite and engage our fan base.
- Collaborate with the Rowdy Gentleman Marketing Manager daily to ensure digital assets are completed in a professional, efficient, and timely manner.
- Provide design support for non-digital areas of the Rowdy Gentleman brand, including print, tradeshow presentations, and product design as needed.
- Attend weekly planning meetings with the marketing team, and bring unique perspectives to opportunities and challenges that arise.
- Adhere to all deadlines while maintaining focus on the details.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Has a diverse and creative online portfolio, with an emphasis on digital design work.
- Has previous internship(s) or related work experience.
- Is able to balance aesthetic and functional design to deliver the most impactful digital marketing creatives possible.
- Is able to balance multiple projects of varying scopes as needs arise in a fast-paced office environment.
- Has an outgoing and positive personality.
- Is open to constructive criticism and eager for feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Works best in a team environment.
- Brings exceptionally creative concepts and unique approaches to every design asset.
- Is energized by the opportunity for their work to help a strong and established brand grow into a menswear juggernaut.
- Enjoys the occasional company happy hour.
- Lifestyle photography experience a plus, but not required.
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus, but not required.