E-Commerce Marketing Internship
Candidates should be undergraduates or graduates with a solid grasp on marketing trends (if you can make people laugh or click, we want you). If it’s social media, we want you to own it. Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and whatever new app comes out, you will figure out the whats and whens for our presence on these mediums. Additionally, you will aid in the creation of full-scale marketing campaigns from the concept phase through implementation.
Please send a resume and links to any relevant social media accounts to email@example.com. This internship is unpaid but may qualify for school credit. Applicant MUST intern from the Grandex office located in Austin, Texas and be available 2-3 days per week.
- Posting daily to social media accounts promoting Rowdy Gentleman/Man Outfitters products and generating/posting on-brand content including one-liners, lifestyle imagery, and whatever else you think our viewers would want to see.
- Interacting with customers through our social media accounts through direct messages and @mentions.
- Work with marketing managers and designers during promotions to develop campaign strategies.
- Getting creative. We want you to constantly be thinking of new ways to engage our audience.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Familiarity with and ability to represent the Rowdy Gentleman brand.