Customer Service Representative
Grandex is looking for passionate people to be part of our new customer service team. This role will be ever-changing and will help develop the Grandex service systems for years to come.
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
Please read the responsibilities and qualifications below. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Grandex CSR: [YOUR NAME]"
- Go above and beyond for the customer
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests via phone, chat, and email.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Full-Time Hourly (30+ hours per week)
- Health Insurance offered
- No supervisory responsibilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.