Customer Service Representative
Grandex is looking for passionate people to be part of our customer service team during the holiday season. This role will be vital in helping Grandex deliver world-class service to all our customers and partners.
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
This is a seasonal position. The start date is November 6, 2017 and will end January 31, 2018.
Please read the responsibilities and qualifications below. Email your resume to email@example.com with subject line "Grandex CSR: [YOUR NAME]"
- Go above and beyond for the customer
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests via phone, chat, and email.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Days, Nights, and Weekends available
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.